SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Friday, January 21, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Indigo



Ok so its been a hectic week and i'm super late with this entry lol but! I did finish it days ago lol.  OK! So I did an inventory search for indigo and grabbed the first things I saw LOL totally wrong, I know but omg hecticnesssss.  The dress is from paper.doll, super sweet lil Zoey Gabardini made this super sexy little number and I actually really like the tone of indigo she came up with.  It's called Alexia in Indigo, and the shoes are from Similar Footwear, Roma in White Patent.  The other look is a one last time tribute of sorts lol, being that MYTH is closing at the end of this month [everything is on sale for 30L ladies & gents!!] I thought I'd take it on home with the MYTH High Rise Jean Skirt in Indigo, paired with !Ohmai's Basic Boyfriend Racerback in White.  The hair in both looks is Rina in Black from Artilleri, and the skin is from cStar.  Like a good little blogger, allow me to let you know about the poses as well lol.  They are from Pretzel Poses, part of the Superfriends pack that I just randomly tinkered with and used the poseballs I wanted to make up the picture lol.  Is Pretzel Poses still around? I have a few...I might be doing a search in a minute here!  Anyway, I was looking at other blogs and we are kickin butt!  So many awesome pictures and new places to check out.  Looking forward to weeks and colors to come!

{paper.doll}

MYTH 30L Closing Sale

1 comments on "52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Indigo"

Lashae Karsin on January 21, 2011 at 11:25 PM said...

Love the blue sky!!

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez