SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Sunday, January 30, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Emerald





I was a total slacker last week and didn't get a chance to do the challenge! Bah! But I made sure I did it with time left this time around so that I wouldn't be a loser yet again lol.  So, I was thinking what I would do for emerald and I thought about doing jewelry.  In the end, I got a note card that Elate! is having and anniversary sale and everything is 50% off woohoo!  So I went and bought a bunch of stuff and realized that nothing was emerald colored lol.  HOWEVER! I did have a dress from before that is emerald colored with black lace overlaying it and so I am killing 2 birds with one stone!  Letting everyone know about the sale as well as showing off Kellie Iwish's amazing skills.  My photography skills do her no justice but I'm getting better I promise!  The shoes are of course, from Similar Italian Footwear and this is our newest release...the first open toed style Scilla.  Oh! The poses are from Olive Juice, the subscriber let me know there was a sale and I took friends.  We shut the place down, I think I bought half the store and the other 2 I went with each bought up everything in the shop.  It was craziness lol.  The things we do in SL, I swear...My brand spankin new Curio skin is so fun, I luv the glossy lippers.  Good times lol.  Can't wait to sift through everyone else's emerald looks!!




3 comments on "52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Emerald"

Laila Laperriere on January 30, 2011 at 6:19 PM said...

Beautiful look, great pic! Oooh but those shoes..HELLOO, L O V I N G them!!!

SL À La Mode on January 31, 2011 at 11:45 AM said...

LOL the pic is not so good but ty! I try to pimp out my job as much as I can I luuuuv the shoes hehe

Luna Jubilee on February 5, 2011 at 3:39 PM said...

I loooove Kellie's work. You look great :)

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez