SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Sienna




In all actuality, I don't know if this qualifies as Sienna?  I saw it and thought it was cute, then also I was having a hard time finding anything Sienna and I'm really a sucker for a good deal so I got it and thought well...it's close!  There's no color description for it but I thought the jacket and tights were a close match lol.  This whole blog happened in a quite humorous way and allow me to tell you my journey!  I got a subscriber message stating that Riddle [which I didn't remember] was a part of Designer's Showcase [which I had never heard of].  It was a whole outfit, and the picture looked cute so I went.  Dude, it really was only 99L and in my opinion I thought it went well with the color sienna...although in hindsight, I might have photoshopped the picture too dark - my bad.  So, I went to try the outfit on and I ended up looking like this.  Felt like shopping some more so I went to YunA's to check out the new hair styles and never even did it.  I got all caught up in messing with her Glitterati hall outside the shop in the TP area that I randomly ended up taking some pictures there and viola...blog done!  Weird right? Such is my SL lol.  It was fun thought, and I definitely like this hallway and all of the fun poses it has inside of it.  Had a blast, once again!  What's next weeks color again? Bah!



4 comments on "52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Sienna"

Rudhmellowen on January 13, 2011 at 3:03 AM said...

I love that outfit, I saw it and thought of the colour challenge too but had already posted!!! Looks great and the pics are cute!

Lashae Karsin on January 13, 2011 at 7:25 AM said...

So cute!! Love the poses♥

SL À La Mode on January 13, 2011 at 1:25 PM said...

Oh yay! I loved ur pics too, great theme going on; tried to comment but I was denied LOL i'll try again in a bit!

Thank you!! Me too, I <3 Glitterati lol

Luna Jubilee on January 16, 2011 at 7:00 AM said...

I love it! Great photos :)

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez