SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Scilla! Similar Footwear's Latest Release




It is an unknown fact that up until last week, Similar Footwear had no open toed styles!  Even the most dedicated customers have never taken notice lol.  There are a few peep toe styles but nothing open completely.  Then, we introduced Scilla.  Scilla is a gorgeous foot, slaved over for weeks by our very own Simone Bonham until it was perfected.  The style of the shoe is a strappy heel on the foot and ankle area, adorned with studs on each.  They are available in Patent Leather in Black, White and Red.  There is also a leather pack of 16 colors that has just been completed as well.  They are scripted to hide or show the side panels around the ankle, and the heels can be silver, gold or the color of your shoe.  All Similar Footwear is scripted for metal parts to have the option for gold or silver with the click of a button to match whatever metals you are wearing any day of the week.  Stop by our Mainstore location anytime and try a demo of these or any of our amazing styles today!

Similar Quality Italian Footwear

0 comments on "Scilla! Similar Footwear's Latest Release"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez