SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Maritima, Inc. Fashion Week




December 4th through the 10th, Maritima Inc. is holding Fashion Week.  In addition to seeing some amazing creations, you can support a worth cause.  Fashion Week is raising money to donate to Amnesty, International.  If you can stop by any shows, please feel free to do so.  See amazing fashion, It's been incredible so far!  Don't miss another day

0 comments on "Maritima, Inc. Fashion Week"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez