SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Monday, December 13, 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Yellow




Alright...this ended up being much harder than I originally anticipated lol.  Apparently, I imagined my inventory was much more riddled with sunny shades of yellow than it actually is.  I got through it though, and actually had fun doing it once again.  Plus side, I didn't scramble on the last day to post something! Go meeeee yippeeeeeee (you have to say it to yourself in a sing-songy voice).

Okay so, first off the DeeTaleZ Sports Outfit comes in alot of colors, and I just happened to have gotten yellow so yay!  I also wore my CStar Skin from september because she has awesome yellow lips and I am so all about the matching.  I just got that hair from Magika and I luvz it lots, its super cute and I don't wear short styles often.  The socks are from Modd.G, which I love that shop is so adorable.  Sneaks are by Truth, from Hair Fair 09 I think...don't quote me on that thought!  The next one, ok I was checking on my horses LOL and I thought to myself I said 'Self!  What clothing do you have that horsey types would like?'  So I dug out my MYTH Plaid top and of course, there was a yellow! Yippeeeee then the blonde hair is like eeeek I'm so rarely blonde but I wanted more yellow lol.  The star lolli in the mouth is from Pink Fuel and changes a bunch of colors.  The skin is soo pretty, I got it while I was attempting the With Love From...hunt @ Glam Affair.  Boots are from COCO, I luvz me a group that gives kick ass gifts hehe.  The last look is actually fairly new, I went to see the new collection @ The Dressing Room and got that cutesy skirt there.  It's by A&A Fashion, which I don't think I had heard of before but I like the skirt lots.  The skin is amazing, with yellow and red accenting on it that I wish now I would have captured closer up.  It's by [sYs] and its simply incredible.  Hair is Truth, no shirt to mention LOL and the boots are Bax!  All of my nifty poses are by Glitterati, I was super honored to be chosen as one of the names added to Katey's blogger list.  The poses are from the model pack, and look forward to many more Glitterati poses in the future.  I know I know...I used them a bunch before anyway lol.  By the way, I know the backround doesn't go at all but I was taking the pics on my land and thinking its so snowy here I look out of place.  That made me laugh, so I kept the theme going...don't judge me!



This wasn't originally part of my blog, but I had to add it.  This house is one of many adorably well made little homes by nordari.  I love the items there, and I was just like O M G YELLOW!  So I took a picture of it because it goes, and I wanted to share!  These challenges sure bring out my creative side on occasion, so I look forward to continuing to do them and meeting amazing new bloggers in the process!  Not new to blogging per say, just new to me :D

1 comments on "52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Yellow"

Luna Jubilee on December 14, 2010 at 4:06 PM said...

oh wow tons of great things here!! awesome post :)

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez