SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Monday, December 6, 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Sepia




Okay! I've even got as close as I can to sepia font to make up for the fact that I totally caught a space out on Sepia! *LOL*  I searched my inventory, tp'd to all kinds of stores and even looked through marketplace a bit.  I gotta say I found a fantastic pair of eyes on there, sepia tone with a heart in the center.  Too cute lol, but I digress because I didn't get them!  I remembered way back when I was a avi out on my own, looking for a really awesome skin to own I found Rockberry.  I still have and wear on occasion several of my Rockberry skins and this one I've never had the chance to properly show off until now! 

This is the Rockberry Character Skin.  It is created in the sepia tone, to have that old school photograph feeling and I thought it was a really awesome idea.  Truth be told, I never had the instance to use it and I'm so glad I remembered I had it!  The backround stuff, I edited to match the skin because it looked really funky with the actual colors.  The yellow for next week might be insanely easier to handle LOL...I think I have a gray hair now.



Rockberry Character Skin
boof! Whipped Cream Pasties
.magoa. furniture edited in Photoshop
Magika Hair
Shape by Moi

1 comments on "52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Sepia"

Luna Jubilee on December 7, 2010 at 3:44 PM said...

VAVAVOOOOOOOOOM!

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez