SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Cerise




Christmastime is soooo hectic!  I've been working my festively dressed pixels off trying to blog so many things, as well as take care of my everyday responsibilities in SL as well as life itself.  Now, although Cerise is not technically pink I have to say my inventory is not really riddled with pink-like shades such as this.  So I went on a mini shopping spree!  As a blogger on a budget, I was off in search of the super cute and affordable to bring my A-GAME to this challenge. 

While I was working, earning my shopping lindens lol I saw a woman come in shoe shopping and I liked her hair.  So, being a nosy type I inspected it and saved the creator's name for later.  Sold some b*tchin shoes, helped some customers and was generally being awesome! LOL afterwards, I searched the name I had stored away and TP'd to her mainstore.  The name of the store was Artilleri, and I fell in love.  My outfit is a few pieces from there although you know as well as I that I just went to check out the hair.  I got that, and the glasses lol the cardigan which is sooo cute! Also, the loverly skirt that I thought matched the color on Luna's blog pretty dang well!  Artilleri is filllllled with all kinds of amazing goodies and I would advise anyone that hasn't yet been to definitely go check it out.  It is very retro vintage incredibleness, so if you are into that at all you must must check out this store. 

My shoes are of course from my wonderful workplace, Similar Italian Footwear.  This is the Venezia, which I have in the 16 color pack and I chose the maroon shade to go with my outfit ta-daaa lol.  The tank underneath all of that Artilleri wear is a simple black tank from {paper.doll} which I love, comes in all layers and really is the perfect go-to tank when you need a little layer affect.  The pose is from my loverly new friend Milli Santos, posemaker extraordinaire of NSA - No Strings Attached.  It is the 'Song in my heart' set and the mic is included for both hands with poses inside of them.  I had a lot of fun with this one, I must say.  I even searched for a Christmas cerise background and this pretty lil ornament came up.  All in all I'd call it a success!  Hope you all have an amazing holiday <3 see ya next challenge!

Artilleri Mainstore

1 comments on "52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Cerise"

Luna Jubilee on December 25, 2010 at 5:49 AM said...

I loooove those colors! great post :)

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez