SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Green




This is pretty festive, being that the holidays are all about the red & green huh!  Okay so once again, I did a little collage but all the green is from the same place!  Okay let the rambling begin, got to explain all this somehow lol. 

The best time for me is finding a new great store to check out.  New designers are scratchin away trying to be noticed on the grid so I try to do my part to help them out if I can.  All of this lovely green is from a new store called The GrINd.  It's got alot of variety, a new endeavor from Callie Giordano.  She is the former owner of the great jewelry store Freckled Funk, trying a little something new and in my opinion doing a great job!  The first look is a new release, the Penny Grunge Top.  Look at all the cleavage it highlights! lol...there are a bunch of awesome colors and cute little prim buttons you can add to it or leave off - totally your choice.  The second look highlights the Green Punk Pants from The GrINd.  It comes with those suspenders, and prim cuffs at the bottom.  The pants also come in a variety of colors and I have to say my favorite is the light colored net pants.  Super sexy and toosh huggin, and the suspenders are a really nice addition too.  The last look is the short tweed dress, which can be worn with or without the shirt layer on the top.  Without, its a cute mini suspender-ed dress with a teeeeenie bit of nip showing *gasp!* and then there are a variety of shirt colors available to wear as well.  The socks come with the dress, in 2 layers and with cutesy little prim bows on each side.  Lovely little chick in the picture is Vanity Mirror, the manager at The GrINd and they are looking for interested bloggers to stop by and check the store out, see if there's something you would like to feature!  Let her know, she can hook ya up!!



This picture isn't mine, but it's an ad picture from the store that I borrowed for the blog.  I'm all over the green, Luna!! I was prepared for this one hehe. Take a trip down to The GrINd and see what kind of trouble you can get into!  These challenges are going to get hard again soon aren't they...


The GrINd! Mainstore

2 comments on "52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Green"

Luna Jubilee on December 28, 2010 at 10:42 AM said...

Happy Holidays! <3

SL À La Mode on January 3, 2011 at 10:33 PM said...

Thanks :) I'll keep it in mind

Happy New Year to you as well!

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez