SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Friday, November 26, 2010

Love it when...


Every now and then the SL Gawds will stick you in the right place at the right time.  In the midst of all my Thanksgiving baking, (btw I hope everyone that celebrates had a fantastic one!) I signed on to make sure I was up on all my 5 million things to do everyday.  I was sifting note cards, and as many subscribers as I'm on I have at least 8 every time I sign on.  Crazy right?  Alot of the time they're doubles because I've been offline all day, and sometimes I just know I don't need them and poof there they go.  Do you see how I start to ramble and completely get off topic? Anyway, I hesitated but ended up opening a note card for another hunt.  Slightly burnt out on hunts now, I tried to prove to myself I could finish one which I kind of did I think but that was only because it wasn't very big lol.  Well, I hadn't been to the shop in awhile and it was a hunt that you pay for the items not a free one so I tend to like those a bit more.  They have nicer items, and less fighting for the items than when they are free hehe.  I got an adorable dress from SwanSong for 10L and then my attention diverted and I just started roaming around the sim.  There was a large building with a name I had never heard of, so I swishy-walked right over there and checked it out.  The name was Peqe, and it said formerly Fume which I had also never heard of.  I was in a slight state of shock and dismay, because looking around I could tell I liked the designs of the shop and only finding it now I could only agonize on what I had missed in the past.





This dress caught my eye right away from the texture, to the cut and style but can we talk about the shape of the shoulders? LOVE. How delish is that back? And of course it goes fantastical with my Similar Footwear. The dress itself has a pretty kind of glowy shine to it that is thankfully not over the top and latex looking as well as the super femme waist bow. What can I say? I like it! There were so many more items that I wish I could have added to the story but I am a poor blogger on a tight SL budget lol. I couldn't resist purchasing these though, just to give you guys a taste of this amazing new find. I want to add so you all know that there were ankle boots that matched the dresses, and another style of this kind of dress was White Croc, and there were MATCHING BOOTS. Ugh, you have no idea how hard it was to TP out of there with a few lindens intact.







Now that I look at it, I didn't really show off the fact that I was wearing two different skirts. But, hey I'll let you all know now it was a flat mini and a prim frilly [yep, thats how I describe them] and I like them both! Again, rockin my Similar Footwear lol [shameless plug] and I love the lace in the top and black and white rose skirt. It is so girly and cute, I mean how can you not love how you look in a dress like that?? In addition, Peqe is part of the With Love From...hunt and I got a cute little Tartan Red Plaid dress that I haven't had the time yet to snap a photo in. Take a moment and stop by, seriously I have at least 5 more outfits in my head that I want to get at some point. One of course being that White Croc dress and boots, and there was a Peacock Feather Skirt, or tank dress or mini dress also and they are all adorable! There are tops, pants, everything! Go right now and then show me what you couldn't live without *lol*


Peqe Mainstore

0 comments on "Love it when..."

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez