SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

{paper.doll} re-opens!




So, in all actuality it wasn't closed very long BUT now that it's re-opened there are some new designs that are so totally femme and cute, with such amazing attention to detail. This particular little look I created is with the lovely Hannah Sweater dress which can also be worn as a long sweater if your pants/leggins are available in undie layers which paper.doll does!   I found this shop awhile back and I've blogged it before but not really to this degree.  There was always a lil something from paper.doll that I added to a picture or something like that.  Right here, right now I'll let you all know that I love this shop.  The owner is a sweetheart, total doll face and works so hard to make clothing that has both quality as well as some of the most well done sexy type women's clothing I've seen.  It is so easy to make a mini-dress look...what's the word...I'm gonna go with hoochie but I've actually worn some of them [which I never do, really] and lurv'd them!  The colors, the styles, and the new overall look of the shop is worth the TP over.  And can I just say if you have never been, and you don't go?  I'll have to find you and drag you there myself.  I can do it too, I have magical powers in SL!




I've been having a lot of fun mixing and matching new items, perhaps too much but I digress.  The thing I didn't notice until I was editing pictures was that this shirt is slightly translucent and I could totally see my nips.  It's not really something you notice right away though if that helps any *LOL* but I love the Imagine tee's and I'm going to continue to wear them.  I love these Spencer pants, I have to say.  I have every color and I will wear at least one every week!   I recommend going down and at the very least subscribing to the group.  There will be some more new releases next week, wonderful Christmas themes and some new jeans.  Alsooooo I've been harassing Zoey horridly to make some things that I happened to have in my head so I'm looking forward to the release of those as well.  You will really want to check them out...why you say? Because it's me! Well, me and Zoey lolll we all know I can't make a thang.




This would totally be an example of the mini-dresses that are so adorable that you can't help but wear.  The off the shoulder style coupled with the button detailing on the sleeves make Jordyn ooh so glamorous and casual at the same time.  If you really feel its a bit too much toosh to show, you can of course always slap on some leggings and call it a fab day.  It has a really nice shimmer type thing going on and I think the grey one in the picture is my favorite one...plus it looks really great with my shoes! I would imagine it could be worn possibly as a shirt layer if you wear the tucked in look as well.  Things like that pop into my head, I like to get the most out of my clothes lol I'm a thrifty avi. 



Okay now, I don't like this backround anymore but I wanted to get this blog posted lol.  This shirt is my favorite thing, mostly because I know Zoey was thinking about me when she made it.  She doesn't have to say it...I just know.  It's called 'Fly' and its awesome;  the wings on the front because I am so angelic [mhm check the name lol], and all the amazing colors that it comes in as well as the smexy appeal cuz this one's kinda see thru also hehe but a lil more masked because of the wing detail on the chest.  The leggings in the picture are a new paper.doll release as well!  They come in a variety of amazing vibrant jeweled colors with an edge.  They are called WildThing Leggings and in retrospect I should have put some brighter colors on hehe.  My bad!  Those are black and dark blue, shiny and adorable! 


Someone find me a drum to roll, last but not least we have this loverly dress Alexia that has an amazing circle cutout back and the sweetheart neckline in the front with a zipper accent.  One of my favorite RL things to wear is shirts and sweaters with long sleeves that cover about half of my hand.  I don't know why I like it, but I do and this dress has a glove layer that does just that.  Can I also just mention that I think I saw Zoey put up a picture in the shop of the top of this dress coupled with the Spencer pants or perhaps a pair of jeans.  At any rate, I love the variety with all of these pieces and I am silently praying that all of this crazed rambling I'm doing has given some of you the motivation to stop on by and look at some super girly stuff!  OTR...Zoey Gabardini is an amazing designer and should have a place in your second life...well at least your inventory!

Paper.Doll Mainstore

0 comments on "{paper.doll} re-opens!"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez