SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Sunday, November 28, 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Plum


The lovely and talented Anya Ohmai told me today about the 52 Weeks of Color Challenge that was created by Luna Jubilee.  It is currently in it's 4th week and I was immediately interested in joining the fun.  It seems like a totally creative way to blog as well as joining together with other bloggers to see what we all come up with.  In addition, I think it will help me to just be a better blogger all around.  We can all be exposed to brands that we aren't familiar with, and broaden our SL horizons!

This week's color is plum and I was frantic because I don't really wear many shades of purple.  It happens to be my sister's favorite color, and even she doesn't wear it much.  I thought and thought about it and I initially wanted to do a Plum Bedroom scene but I couldn't really find anything I liked.  So I went with what I know...clothes!  The shirt is from paper.doll, and it is "Imagine" in Plum.  The leggings are also paper.doll, WildThing in Amethyst.  The foot laces are from Scribble, and they are purple as well.  Fhang Candy made the skin I'm wearing, which has a light purple makeup palette.  The hair is Truth and I colored the headband purple although it's not quite that easy to see with the pose I chose.  NSA created this pose that I thought went wonderfully, as I wanted to seem like I was skipping freely through purple grass.  Nifty that I found purple grass, huh.  Had a blast on my first try for the Challenge...can't wait to see what we have to come up with next!

Thank you Anya! <3 And also Luna Jubilee for thinking this up!

Hair : TRUTH
Skin: Fhang Candy
Shirt: Paper.doll
Pants: Paper.doll
Laces: Scribble
Pose: NSA - No Strings Attached

2 comments on "52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Plum"

Luna Jubilee on November 29, 2010 at 3:22 PM said...

Great photo!! <3

SL À La Mode on November 30, 2010 at 11:13 AM said...

aww thanks Luna! I've already started brainstorming on Sepia and I realize I have nothing! lol The challenge is great! Awesome idea!!

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez