SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I went shopping!




What can I tell ya? Sometimes the mood hits you and ya must go spend some lindens. I tp'd to The Dressing Room, the deals there I luv it! I've got maybe 3 or 4 skins so far, and some great Baiastice outfits...ummmm some [glow.] makeup layers also mhm very cool. Yesterday I got a notecard from CHANTKARE and decided to stop on over there and check out the goods. There was this omg-so-cute sweater dress that came in 3 colors. And I debated the color for about 10 minutes, i'm so indecisive. I settled finally on the red, and then scanned the room some more and saw this Ming Jacket which I liked so I got, and the matching bracelets that were in the picture and on the shelf as well lol. Check out my boots!  Love em, they're so delish it's ridiculous.  They're from Sim-I-Lar Footwear and the prices in that place will make you cry and buy!  Amazing quality and great pricing, can't go wrong!!  I have lm's if anyone ever needs them lol.  Ok, so my hair I got at Hair fair, its by Calico Ingmann and then I rocked my eStyle skin because I love them for so many occasions.  The skirt is from COCO, I got it for my bday/rez day  from my stalk-ee...the loverly Aeris lol.  The pose in the picture is by NSA - No Strings Attached and the pose pack is called Whimsy.  If you haven't checked this pose store out yet, you MUST.  She makes some amazing poses and props also, so cute. The other is a walk I caught in mid-stride by Posies.

Ok, I got sidetracked...back to The Dressing Room!  So, I was having the most difficult time teleporting in the history of me on SL.  I was sooo frustrated, it was incredible.  Couldn't go anywhere!  After a bit, I tried again and was able to get into the Dressing Room.  Mind you, I was in the one that didn't have what I came to buy, but of course I wanted stuff there too lol.  15 minutes later, I was able to tp over to the one I usually go to and I got the new Baiastice outfit which is super cute but I still haven't found shoes I like to wear it with so I digress hehe, no pic yet.  I did, however see a totally adorable *Fishy Strawberry* sweater, which I snatched up and rocked with my CM jeans.  Like them?  Lemme know!  I'll tell u how to get them, they're as yet unreleased so you will be the only one of your friends to own them :D unless of course, one of your friends is moi.  



0 comments on "I went shopping!"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez