SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Saturday, October 23, 2010

HALLOWEEN IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEE [ALMOST!]


Giovanni: What is that?
Anjelyc: It's a costume for halloween!
Giovanni:  Um, what are you supposed to be?
Anjelyc: Duh babe, an Angel
Giovanni: are angel's skirts that short?
Anjelyc: ummmmmm.....

Hey...who says costumes can't be smexy!?  It is no secret to those that know me that I LOVE Halloween!  I have accumulated a bunch of costumes in SL thus far, and I have ideas for about 2 or 3 more.  It's insane, I know it and you know it but there it is I can't help it!  This particular beauty is from [paper.doll] and I <3 that store sooo much Zoey makes clothes that are just downright fun!  Colorful and sexy works so well when i'm in my sassy moods.  She's got more costumes, and I'm hoping that I can get pictures in as many as possible so that you all can check em out.  There's a lady cop one thats all shorty shorts and cleavage mega hawt, and a pretty goddess one with laces for your legs. Ummm a victim one with a blood soaked dress and a knife sticking out of your abdomen which is awesome, I so want that one.  There's also a ladybug, an Alice in Wonderland-ish one, and a few more.  Want to know what they are? Take your toosh down there and check it out!  Zoey is also working on some great new designs that I shamefully nagged her about *LOL*.  I can't wait to see the end result though! Yippeeeeee
The next lil photo is a fun little thing I put together from Shocktoberfest and an amazing freebie from Glitterati Poses.  The outfit is a costume from ((TASTY)) and is one of the free items you can grab while going through the haunted house type situation at the Carnival of Carnage.  It's pretty neat, I was playing 'Name that Movie' while I walked through and grabbed prizes.  The coffin, candle and skull are all props that come with the Glitterati pose which was totally free and Katey really rocks! 



Okay, how scary is this picture? LOL I tinkered with my MultiTool HUD and put on angry face and had at it!  I also used the coffin again, although it isn't very evident in the picture itself.  I wanted an up close picture of the Killer Candy Corn *rawr* for all to see.  These lil guys are made by {Just a Pose} and there is a num num, a shoulder pet and a hair candy.  Being the over-doer that I am, I put all three on for the pic.  I like it tho, it says i'm crazy and i'm not afraid to over accessorize!  The hair is from 3636 and the outfit, which isn't very well shown here is a fall jumper from M Motion for a mere 5L$.


And finally, my last but not least outfit yay!  This trendy lil dress is from .magoa. and it comes in 3 colors for Shocktoberfest.  I put my Magika hair on because I have been looking for an awesome time to wear my 'Blind' hair hehe.  So being that it's halloween time and I needed to add some creepy to the cute, I wore my CStar Skin.  It was a subscriber freebie, and since I am a member of almost every subscribe-o-matic in SL yep, I got it!  Of course, this picture also has 'The Coffin' by Glitterati.  All in all I think it was a successful shopping-slash-hunt day!  I hope you all check out paper.doll and the wonderful costumes.  Don't forget to swing by Shocktoberfest: Carnival of Carnage!  It's on until November 1st and really can freak out your eyes if you let it!  

*************************************************** 
((SHOCKTOBERFEST)) 2010 Carnival of Carnage
{paper.doll} Mainstore
{paper.doll} Costumes

0 comments on "HALLOWEEN IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEE [ALMOST!]"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez