SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Thursday, September 16, 2010

We're in FULL GRAY here, people!


Anyone that knows me knows I'm incredibly annoying when I'm working on something. I am like a rabid kitty on catnip clawin a curtain and out for each ribbon. Doesn't make me a bad person tho, just dedicated! I like to do my best, and so with working with Wear Gray I was stopping by every so often and checking out the sim. Making sure I saw each set-up, and snapping pics of the ones I liked. Then i'd see random things I hadn't noticed before, or that someone had just set up and had to go around again. I think I might know the sim better than the people that built it. It really was a neat experience to see as people were setting up, decorating and re-arranging all of their sale items and vendors before there were any people there. Never actually done it before, good times lol. I'm sure after awhile everyone got to wondering what the heck I was doing walking in circles, but everyone knows when there's that much to look at you miss things! Hopefully by now I've seen it all. There was one shop in particular that I had to stare at for a long time...the setup near brought tears to my eyes and I think the designer did such an amazing job.

I encourage everyone to stop by and take a look, the designer of Elymode clearly put alot of heart & soul into this setup and it would be a wonderful thing to support the time she took to do this. Also, she's got some fabulous vendors out all 100% donated to the ABTA!

This cutesy lil dress is courtesy of *Boof*, which also made the Wear Gray pin in the picture down below. The tree trunk is from {what's next} and it is one of several adorable home items available for the Wear Gray fair. This trunk has a shadow/non shadow option and 4 sit options for your convenience. They are both donated items for the ABTA.
This picture is my little collage of looks from the Wear Gray donations vendors. We have the I 'heart' SL tee from *Rezlpsa Loc* as well as the Anne Wears Gray Hair, the *Boof* Wear Gray pin and MYTH Trepid Jeans. Then, we have a White tee & Pocket Cord Shorts from *Dreams* followed by a dress from Vanita's Vestures called Opiate & the little ribbons fluttering about the pic are courtesy of Foxworth Creations Gray Ribbon Poofer. There are so many items up for sale here, as well as auctions going on for one of a kind items so please come on down to Wear Gray Fair, spend a few lindens, meet some new people and help an amazing charity!

0 comments on "We're in FULL GRAY here, people!"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez