SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

FuLo! by Dita Tran


Have you ever befriended someone that no one else understood why you would? When I had just started out on SL, really started not signed up I came across a girl that was brand new and we kind of leaned on one another. We found things, and let each other know and helped make our avatars better together. Once we were in the swing of things, our paths took very different turns as sometimes happens. But, even still we always checked in with each other on occasion just to trade secrets and SL happenings. She was very much into the...other side, shall we say...of SL. When Gio found out we were friends, he couldn't fathom why. We're very different people, and yet we always remembered that initial bond. Maybe our SLives didn't connect, but sometimes you just can't forget when someone helps you out. When Heven decided to leave SL, she sent me a bunch of her things that were transferable & she thought I would actually use. One being her Xcite! kit (LOL) which I have yet to use and probably never will, and another being this very pretty necklace! There was absolutely no information other than a creator name so I stored it away, along with all the fun memories of finding decent hair and skin in a sea of freebiecrapola. A few blogs ago, I pulled this very pretty necklace out and wore it for the post. I had to know where it came from, so I IM'd the creator. A very pleasant woman by the name of Dita Tran, who very excitedly said yes, of course I could use her jewelry on my blog and she hoped I liked it! Well I did, so I did lol. Recently, I went to her shop which is still up and coming, but hell isn't that the best time to find them? She's got a small selection right now, but it is beautiful and I really think if you like jewelry which, what woman doesn't really...you should check it out. When I got there, my eye immediately went toward a gorgeous necklace that I cammed closer to for a better look. And yes, then I bought it! It comes with the matching earrings, it's called "Fleur" and it is amazing.
The pretty dangle-y earrings here are also "Fleur" but a separate option to match with the necklace. The set shown here is just about the most gorgeous jewelry freebie I've ever gotten. The "Gabrielle" set, in an exclusive color just for her subscriber group is a set of round earrings with a matching necklace. The store is on the same sim as Glance skins, so in this picture I thought I'd wear one of those skins as a little shout out. It was supposed to be my skin week, after all. Now, being the nosy person that I am I was curious how she came up with the name FuLo. I found out when I visited her shop for the first time, so you can too! LOL I'll tell you this...it's a great name...her stuff really is F*cking Lovely!

=============================================================

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Orbis%20Penitus/159/121/503 ~ FuLo Mainstore

Pic 1 = Fhang Candy Skin, Wasabi Pills Hair, COCO Dress

Pic 2 = Fhang Candy Skin, YunA Hair, COCO Dress

Pic 3 = Fhang Candy & GLANCE Skin, Bliss Couture Hair, COCO Dress

0 comments on "FuLo! by Dita Tran"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez