SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Saturday, September 25, 2010

50L$ Friday! ~ OMG I actually bought something this time...


I have gone through the list of 50L Friday items for weeks now, never purchasing a thing!  Not for lack of good items, but nothing jumped out at me I guess.  I was about to log off, and I got the new list from my subscribe group @ lamb.  I decided to check things out, as anyone who's done these kind of things knows ... even though it's time the items aren't always out lol.  I went anyway, wasn't doing anything and I was curious to see whatever was out.  I went through the whole list once again, and went to bed.  There were a few places that weren't ready and nothing else that I wanted to buy at that time.  Maybe I was tired lol.  Anyway, sometime tonight I decided to finish it before it was all over so off I went to all the places because i had forgotten where I had been and what I hadn't seen yet.  Then I got to *Shai* and saw these leather skirts.  I've been searching for a pencil skirt for a few weeks now that I like, and even though these aren't exactly that I loved them!  They were 50L per color, or a fat pack for 180L.  Clearly, we know what I chose!  The top is actually very old LOL, Gio bought it for me many moons ago when we first started dating.  It has 3 transparency levels and the bra to wear underneath the more see-thru tops.  I don't know why I decided to find this particular top but alas, I did and I think I like it lol.  It's from LUXUS, and I might stop over there and see what's changed in the last 2 years!

I've been to the next shop plenty of times, not just for 50L Fridays.  There are some really adorable items and its all very girly and cutesy.  It's called *So Many Styles* and I like the little bubble dresses, but I digress I'm not blogging about those today.  The shirt is cute, and well made so I snatched it up and went on about my merry shopaholic way.  The messenger bag is a sweet little color changeable group gift from MIEL, and Bermuda shorts from MYTH.  The hair is W&Y, I think I got it at Hair Fair last year if I'm not mistaken.  I could be...
All in all I think it was a pretty satisfactory shopping night!  Too bad there's not more guy items out there so I can drag Gio along for our usual shenanigans.  If any of you have fun 50L items to share, feel free!  I'm super nosy :)

0 comments on "50L$ Friday! ~ OMG I actually bought something this time..."

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez