SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

fri.day on Wednesday!


fri.day

Usually, I try to sleep when my lil man is sleeping because he can really wear ya down. Today, for some reason I can't sleep lol. I am watching 'From Paris with Love' and sim-hoppin on SL. If I remember correctly, I got a note card and TP'd somewhere then decided to walk the sim. I do this alot lol, and I came across a cute little jumper so I walked in the store. All I kept seeing was fri. so I thought that's what it was called. It's not ~ it's fri.day and its a cute little store with a sweet little romper that I bought! Sometimes, I mentally go through my inventory to see if I find anything I might have to accessorize this outfit or whatever I happen upon. I had just bought lots of hair because I dared to go to Hair Fair within the first week! EEK! Survived tho :P yay, and lived to tell about it. So I hunted down and found this cute lil ponytail from Decoy. Also, last month I went to shoe fair and I did end up buying a few things there as well that I haven't even worn yet! let alone blog about. Heinous crime, I know but 'tis true! So I recalled a silver pair of shoes I had bought from R2 and noticed that the outfit came with a silver belt. YAY! I needed jewelry obviously, and later in the day I was browsing through the Project Unicef items and picked up a gorgeous platinum bangle set from Purple Moon. I was really on a roll I tell ya, its almost scary. When I was ready to take the pictures I thought to myself, I said 'Self...how can you make this ultra cute?' and self sure answered. I dug up an old pose set with props from Attituede and it was AWN! But alas...top is looking a bit bare...checked my inventory and I found that cute little necklace, which I got from Twisted & Spoiled some time ago. I couldn't even tell you how long ago that was, but I haven't worn it in over a year I'm sure. When it was all put together I gotta tell ya, I was feelin prettyyyy dang cute. I didn't actually intend on making it a blog but I thought hey, why not? I'm trying to be a bit more proactive with my writing and it's always fun to share my shenanigans with you guys. So I hope you all like it! I'm working on my picture skills, I don't know if you all have noticed? Not great but hey...not as bad as when I started...geez if u want nightmares have a look at those....


0 comments on "fri.day on Wednesday!"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez