SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Friday, September 10, 2010

Elate!


Anjelyc: I need a new dress I think...
Giovanni: don't you have like a bunch you haven't worn yet?
Anjelyc: yeah...
Giovanni: well...?
Anjelyc: so what's ur point?
Giovanni: I think that WAS my point..

Men will never understand. I don't know about other women, but I need to be 'in the mood' to wear something. It's not just about where I'm going, but how I feel that day. You can look at a closet filled with clothing [or an inventory, in this case!] and find nothing you want to wear. Well, I took it upon myself to leave Gio at home tinkering with his crazy new talking birdy and I left to do a little bit of browsing. Somehow, I ended up in Miel lol as I do on plenty of occasions and I thought hey why don't I check out the neighboring shops? Come to think of it, I don't recall ever doing so. I got a little caught up in the rainy-ness of the sim and started skipping around, forgetting what I had gone there for in the first place and I am positive I skipped my way into a full circle. I was just about to retrace my steps and start again when I saw what looked like scales out of the corner of my eye. They were red, and I was curious so I walked into the shop. EVERYTHING in the store was hand drawn [is it hand drawn? painted? I dunno it was done by hand] and just beautiful! The Penelope dress immediately caught my eye as something that was made perfectly and seemingly tediously. The scale pattern that grabbed my attention was the skirt of the dress, and the tops came in a matching color or a neutral. 8 different colors, 2 ways to wear each. Can we say bargain??? The store is Elate! and just the name itself is exciting, isn't it lol. The Designer -slash- Owner is Kellie Iwish, and she is completely sweet totally open to anyone interested in her store or any customers needing assistance. Can I just add right here that her mainstore also has prefabs and furniture? Of course I can, it's my blog! Moving on...I spoke with her a few minutes and immediately got the good tingly vibes...ah! I knew an entry would commence. So I think this was about when I started mentally shopping in my inventory for hair, shoes, etc. and I'm fairly positive Gio dozed off at that point...this having been the first day of Hair Fair, he knew I was in for a long night...
==================================================================

0 comments on "Elate!"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez