SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Sunday, August 29, 2010

ThrOwBAckS!


Every now and then, you get a little nostalgic and pull out an outfit that you wore out when you first got it, didn't take it off for *insert amt of time here* lol. Mine was usually 3 days? And then back on 2 days later lol. I had a little thought that it would be fun to do that as a part of my blog. I don't know yet if it's going to be a weekly thing, but I hope it will be. I have lots of things I can pull out of the 'ole inventory and ramble about, so get ready lol.

This week, I was walking around MYTH because I stalk Aeris professionally and I started to realize how much of her designs aren't out anymore. Some of it isn't even very old, and I got a slight pout in my lips because I think she's basically awesome and everyone should have her clothing. I walked around in a dress that's been gone for quite some time, but then I realllly looked for something that I thought was so cute and it's totally gone. This is where my picture came from. Also, on the same sim I came across a jewelry store called A La Mood and the jewelry there is really beautiful so I chose a color that would match what I got there so I could simultaneously show my new find with my 'vintage' gem lol.

In the picture is the Lucid Jacket in Purple & Trepid Jeans from MYTH. I loved the jackets when she showed me shortly before the release and I can't believe they're gone already. Could my avi shed a tear, she surely would! I added the Purple Stacks Bangle from A La Mood, Truth Hair & J's Shoes in Black. My skin lately has been Fhang Candy, they are great and make me simply gah-geous! Hopefully these little installments will be lots of fun, I look forward to the next one!

0 comments on "ThrOwBAckS!"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez