SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Monday, May 11, 2009

Street Dermatology


Anjelyc Morales: Lookit this hair! It's very Diana Ross 1984 lol
Giovanni Dezno: Babe that hair is bigger than you are
Anjelyc Morales: someone get me a mic, '♪ why do fooools fall in loveee ♪'
Giovanni Dezno: Insanity, my love .. that's how I got you :)

UNBELIEVABLE!


When I began this blog, I sent notecards to my friends list hoping that they might have some insight into the unsung fashionista during their own travels in SL. This entry is the product of that splendiferousness. As a hispanic woman, I know how hard it is to make your avi look anything like yourself (should you want to) when you are a newb. There are TONS of light skinned free skins to make your avi look better, as well as the freebie hair. Very little curly, wavy, ethnic looking hair in general, never mind freebies for a new resident.


I have been fortunate enough to find some great skins that are somewhat tan as I am, with wonderful detail to make my avatar pretty dang nifty. Armed with new landmark, I embarked on a journey to Street Dermatology. The name alone was brilliant to me, and with the added beakers and microscopes in the store it was just too cool. There are demo's of every skin they sell, gotta luv a try before u buy. Downstairs, you will find hair, jewelry and a variety of other accessories to choose from. The difference from other skin stores is Street Dermatology caters to the ethnicity challenged who may find solace in the diversity of the skins in this store. From the light skinned maybe with a sprinkling of freckles, to the deep skinned african queens and so much more! There are 7 tones to choose from, all including fantastic details down to the fingers & toes. The hairstyles come with a color menu, so you can change your look everyday. All skins come with tintable makeup, making it so easy to customize how you want to look day to day ~ match your clothes, match your rl, whatever you want! Street Dermatology is the place to go if you are shopping for a skin that embraces the unique, exotic you that ya wanna be!


(They also accept customized orders for that down to the last detail look)



Pic Info:
[Hair: Short Uneven Dread Style by Street Dermatology]
[Skin: Innocent Redbone Natural by Street Dermatology]
[Outfit: Solid Green Bikini by MYTH]
[Shoes: Bow Toed Ankle Strap Heels in Green by Mairead]
[Taken by Aeris Pinazzo, Creator of MYTH]

0 comments on "Street Dermatology"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez