SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Purple Rose Jewelry


Anjelyc Morales: babe, this is pretty huh...
Giovanni Dezno: Yes, my love its very nice Anjelyc Morales: so shiny... Giovanni Dezno: You're too easily distracted by shiny objects baby

Smartass huh? But I love him!

On a journey to find Gio a ring, because I gotta tag him as taken lol...I came across Purple Rose. First of all, the store is huge! Also, very shiny...shiny I say *hypnotized moment* ~ ok i'm back. The store has an assortment of both men and women's jewelry and the mens isn't just some halftooshed stuff pawned off on the guys either. It is just as well put together as the female's and there's actually quite an assortment to choose from. The prices are extremely reasonable, and the prims are put together with great attention to detail. This latest creation, Aurora is a delicate necklace, drop earrings and a ring all encrusted with rubies. It is the perfect addition to an elegant red or black dress for a romantic evening out on the second town!

Wouldn't you know it, SL Vibe Magazine recently profiled the owner and creator, Storm Babeli. Pick up your copy and take a look at that article! She's quite the SL entreprenuer, Gio and I have danced at her club on many occasions as well. Making jewelry isn't easy and this woman's making it look like cake! Ooh...cake...anyway! Purple Rose offers fantastic collections, piercing jewelry to formal wear, wedding sets to watches and everything inbetween. Take a gander around her store, you won't be disappointed (pinky swear).

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Purple%20Rose%20Jewelry/127/131/28

Pic Info:

[Jewelry: Aurora by Purple Rose]
[Outfit: Little Black Dress by MYTH]
[Hair: Lucerne by Tousled]
[Nails: Glitter Black by Awesome Designs]
[Skin: Leona by Redgrave]

0 comments on "Purple Rose Jewelry"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez