SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Monday, May 4, 2009

À La Mode ~ ‘In the style’



Anjelyc Morales: I have a confession to make, Papi...I am an SL Clothing Addict...
Giovanni Dezno: Um, I know baby.. you're always trying to show me your "outfits" like I get into it like that.


Damn him...

I love to explore SL, and during my explorations I come across stores that may have lots of traffic, and may have next to none. What catches my eye is the designs on the land, the attention to detail that some people have that is incomparable to others. The unsung fashionista, the fiercest footwear, and the sexiest accesories ~ they are my friends!

I'm on a journey to help the addicted and uninspired find a beautiful second life! Join me, won't you?


Pic Info:


[ Skin: Redgrave ~ Leona in Deep Tan ]
[ Outfit: Black Boa by MYTH ]
[ Hair: Lucerne by Tousled ]
[ Earrings: Platinum hoops by Lavish ::Couture:: ]

0 comments on "À La Mode ~ ‘In the style’"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez