SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Sunday, January 2, 2011

52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Silver


Is it weird that I know I have a bunch of things in my inventory that are silver and still found myself at a loss?  I think my mind was lost on New Year's Day, hopefully I get that back soon because I kind of miss it!  I was skin digging today, trying out a new look and came up with the idea to do a skin set that I have had for awhile and only photographed once before but never blogged for some unknown reason.



Although I've never done it, I know that role play is huge in SL and when this skin first came out I had no idea what it was.  Everyone was raving about it, and I went to see it and well...chick was silver.  Dark silver and shiny-ish with elf ears.  I didn't get it and duh me, I sure didn't ask.  A few days later in the group chat, I found out what it is!  Elf RP has ages, and the older a female elf is the more silver her skin becomes.  Also, that she is called a Drow hence the name of the skin.  I find that totally fascinating, but it was only a weekend thing.  I had missed the sale and thought there was no other way to be able to get it so I was asking the group if I could photograph someone that had bought the set when the owner, Oceane was nice enough to let me have the skin.  She made the special Drow skin, eyes and ears and they are available for purchase at her shop.  In addition, she has release several other Drow skins with body tattoo's and facial embellishments for a certain pretty little accent that may be a bit different from a normal one and set you apart.  I don't wear it much but I'm sure glad I remembered I had it for this challenge.  I once again stayed away from writing my normal clothing blog and I had a good time with it!  I used a couple's pose by Glitterati and edited out the man part because I didn't need it but I liked the legs up in the air thang.  The hair is by YunA and yay this time I remembered to grab the white to match the eyebrows lol.

Oceane's Body Boutique

2 comments on "52 Weeks of Color Challenge : Silver"

Mayala Loon on January 3, 2011 at 12:06 AM said...

Cool Pic ;-)

Luna Jubilee on January 3, 2011 at 10:24 AM said...

FELIZ ANO NUEVO!

great photo!!

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez