SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sometimes....



Every now and then I wander for no particular reason.  Not really bored, there's usually about 5 things I can do to keep me busy.  Just sometimes...you're in the mood to see what's out there.  I'm a little burnt out on hunts right now, I think and I just wanted to enjoy being in a shop without crossing my eyes looking for a lil bitty something with a prize in it.  Don't get me wrong, freebies rock and when they're good quality like the designer would sell well that's just all kinds of awesome.  But, sometimes its just nice to find something you like - get it and go!  Interestingly enough, these items are a mixture of the two lol.  Go figure.  I went to a sim for 50L Friday and came across Nayar.  Upon looking around, I pretty much liked what I saw bought a skirt and of course, subscribed to the group.  I have a serious subscriber addiction, and I really need to stop.  But I can't!  I'm all filled up on groups and I want so much more!!! Why does there need to be a limit? I digress, can't change the rules by hollerin.  But seriously, half of mine are work related and I am not getting my full group potential out of it with a cutoff point.  Just sayin...

Back to the skirt, there were a few different colors and I opted for this deep blue that almost looks black because its a color I don't have already.  The tee is from !Ohmai, because Anya made me tear up a little by getting rid of a bunch of her !Ohmai basics stuff when she closed her shop down @ Cheesecake.  When I got the boots from COCO, I found several different outfits to wear with them so I didn't have to take them off for about a week.  Luv em!  Aeris turned me into a COCO addict, and I got some ultra cute stuff for my Bday/Rez Day there.  Definitely worth it to stop by and take a look.  Great group gifts also, hello so I'd like to keep it! Ahem...


I have a massive Truth folder in my inventory, and during the last half off sale I got this cutesy hairdo.  Omg can I tell you?  I was cleaning out my inventory again, I do this on a semi-regular basis to keep everything streamlined - you wouldn't believe the notecards you can accumulate, and double lm's.  Anyhow, I found 3 shoes from Truth and I was like omg when'd I get them?  The pair of boots I remember, they were a group gift and I expect the others were also I just can't recall at this time.  During a rather cute, and thankfully short hunt @ the Rue D'Antibes Sim I got this pretty scarf at Zeery's.  Actually, I've been there before and have a few other scarves so the one in the pic is mine, not the hunt item.  Buttt the hunt gift is also very nice.  I got some great gifts with this red seal hunt and it didn't drive me nuts!  Bonus!!  I dunno, this isn't a big huge I need to tell you my whole life blog...just a little something I threw together because hey, why not.  Go check out some shops, buy some things...add to your group spaces and basically...enjoy Second Life!
*********************************************************************************

0 comments on "Sometimes...."

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez