SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Monday, August 23, 2010

[eStyle] Skins


Giovanni: where are ya babe?
Anjelyc: oh, i'm at aeris & mit's look...
Anjelyc: hey! wtf...where am i?
Giovanni: that's what I asked...

Is it just me? Or do those random tp's where you get an explanation after you get there a bit...what is the word...help me out here...ANNOYING! Oh muh goodness if you want me to go somewhere just tell me k? OK! lol. So, as you may have guessed that little story is the preface for my latest find. I was minding my own business, writing a notecard and mentally re-evaluating my inventory and low & behold I was in a very crowded shop. Apparently, someone who shall remain nameless tp'd me because someone on her list was harassing her about getting a midnight madness board filled. I was slightly aggrivated about it because I had not even realized I was there and then the people there were literally yelling at everyone in the shop to make sure they had hit the board. There was an abundance of 'SLAP IT!' and 'DID EVERYONE IN HERE HIT THE BOARD? WE GOTTA REACH 450!' Yeah...

Anyway, I did it because I didn't want to get mauled in my new outfit and then I took a quick cam around the store. The skin is seeming really very pretty, so I go in for a closer look. I grabbed a few demo's and ran back to my unofficial room at Aeris & Mit's lol. I loooved the skin on me, and I was inspired to ask the owner if I could blog his store. He was so receptive, gave me the warmest yes I ever done got lol. I am always quite iffy with skin stores, I know they don't like to give up their jems. A one Mr. Dragos Janus welcomed the opportunity and sent some review copies of his latest releases and here I am! This is the quickest i've ever got a blog together because well...I tend to ramble and proofread like a crazy person. I do hope to get a few blogs a week out but that doesn't happen much lol. I digress, this blog is about skin hello. The details on this skin are so awesome, the eyeshadow actually looked like it was twinkling lol. It might have been a bit of sleep deprivation as well but i'm telling you it was shining at me. The color of the skin is so what I go for, a nice golden tan not like a jersey-shore-i-look-like-i-bathe-in-spray-tan orange. Upon camming in close, I saw this shadowing on the face that made my cheekbones look absolutely to die for. Its the first skin that I noticed actually complimented the way I made the shape of my face. Plus, how cute do my lips look with that skin. All the little body details are fab as well and overall its just a really great place to get some awesome skin. The amount of makeup colors is staggering I swear. The size of the folder is shocking hehe. I would advise you all to do what I did, go grab some demo's - try them on and bask in your hotness! I will surely be traipsing around SL looking for the next thing to chat chit about in my new eStyle skin!


Thought i'd add that the price of the fat pack is insanely reasonable considering i've paid that price for 2-3 skins LOL go see 4 urself...that's my lil p.s. for today! See you all again next time! ~*~SL Smooches!~*~

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Atlantis%20City%202/206/127/22


Look 1:

eStyle Exquisite X3 Venice Tan #24
DeeTaleZ Hot Winter Knit Sweater Black
Laciecakes Elis Earrings
Truth Camilla Hair

Look 2:

eStyle Exquisite X3 Manila Tan #2
DeeTaleZ MyLook #6
Skull & Bones Hair

0 comments on "[eStyle] Skins"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez