SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Just a little of what I like to call my "RandomAHcity"



Well, lately I've been quite the thrifty avi.  I've abstained from shopping semi-crazily like usual, thinking ooh I can blog this and I can blog that and of course, using some of it but really not blogging most of it lol.  So, my inventory is overflowing with clothing I don't wear anymore and things I've not worn yet which is so not me!  I actually have a folder of things I meant to open and totally forgot about.  Seriously...it's becoming a sickness.  So, in the wake of Shocktoberfest and The Call for Couture and the multitude of clothing I got for these events I started thinking that I should just run through the things I have and see what I can showcase.  I will of course put up pics on occasion of things you can't get anymore and you will cry but I will be willing and somewhat able to let you cry on my shoulder.  Just for a bit though, cuz ya gotta get over it at some point!  These two looks OMG I was in awe of the shortness of the skirt from MonS but I know alot of females embrace the short short stuff and the ultra sexy look so I wanted to let everyone know that MonS has a 50L store and that is where this outfit is from.  For 50L you get 3 colors, top and skirt!  It's unheard of but true...I got them!  I also got a super cute top with ruffles that has a lil belly showing and that came with 4 colors for 50L.  Amazing right?  The second look I actually just got, it was a group freebie from ::Hucci:: and I love the fall color and argyle look to it.  And the sexy sprinkled in with the length of the sweater dress.  Both looks are paired with my Sim-I-Lar Footwear because they are my new favorite thing to wear, any style the shoes are incredible and affordable!  If you haven't gone, you must and then post your pics on Flickr!  My poses are from NSA - No Strings Attached.  I really can't say enough about the poses that Milli makes...she's just awesome and makes some totally creative stuff!  The hair is from Truth, of course.  I spent far too much L$ there...dagnabit, that Truth Hawks...



While I was hangin out in my yard, I got the silly notion to take a picture with the things I had bought about 20 minutes beforehand.  I copped a squat on my nifty folding chair and showed off my 50L Friday Reek Boots that Aeris bought for me because she was appauled that I would contemplate a 50L purchase.  I see where she was goin with that but the eye rolling was unnecessary.  We were talking in IM and yes, I can tell when she rolls her eyes at me!  The skirt is an oldie but goodie from DeeTaleZ that I love, and will some day go back and get the other styles of and the top with orange jacket is a sweet lil find from The Dressing Room.  It's a great deal made by R.icielli and I don't have to wear the jacket with just the tee!  It's 2 pieces which means yay :)  and the chair....ummm the chair I got as a gift from MudHoney!  The colaborations with MudHoney and Glitterati are some really awesome stuff and this chair has 9 poses in it which is pretty nifty if I do say so myself...and I do!

*****************************************************************************








0 comments on "Just a little of what I like to call my "RandomAHcity""

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez