SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Friday, June 12, 2009

DeeTaleZ Update!


Just a quickie update on what's going on with DeeTaleZ!

The sim is busy as usual, apparently not just when Steffi's partying lol. There are a bunch of models showing off the wonderful creations that she comes up with everyday, so if you are ever wondering what something might look when you put it on, just check out the models!
There are also a few new outfits coming out, and I felt obliged to let everyone know about them. First things first, last update Steffi came out with some awesome black and white prim toed stiletto's that had a star pattern. They are absolutely a must-have, and this week she has come out with a dress that matches the shoes to perfection! In addition, it has that special hug-the-booty shape to it that the guys luv to see!
I also saw this great outfit that matches an outfit I bought at DeeTaleZ's Grand Opening for my Gio! Now we can be one of those couples that walk around matching [u either luv it or hate it] and see what happens hehe. I suggest that if you have some clubbin to do this weekend, you stop by DeeTaleZ and check out their new releases. You will be turnin heads!

0 comments on "DeeTaleZ Update!"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez