SL À La Mode

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."
~ Coco Chanel


Visit MOOLTO

Sunday, May 31, 2009

~* Samahi Couture *~



Anjelyc Morales: Babe, come see this store i found!
Giovanni Dezno: Ok, tp me baby im at home
Anjelyc Morales: isnt it nice! i want everything in here its so pretty! i need somethin...
Giovanni Dezno: We need to get out of here before we're poor again..

Happening upon this fabulous shop was pure luck. When I stepped inside I was whisked away to a magical land I like to call "Ropa Heaven". Wall to wall, do you hear me when I say wall to wall??? WALL TO WALL AMAZING CLOTHES! I had the pleasure of speaking directly with Samahi and she is a new designer, only been out a couple of months. Let me tell you, every avi with any fashion sense at all should own at least 1 of her outfits (altho I personally hope to own them all) and rock it with pride. I have rarely come across someone so early in the process that has such attention to detail and knowledge of textures & fabrics. The colors she puts together with fabrics that compliment it soooo well is just unreal. I put on my first Samahi Couture dress and I didn't want to take it off! For the ladies such as myself that have some curves to them, these clothes hug those curves like a silk glove. You really can't go wrong, there' something here for everyone! Sophisticated outfits for the classy working ladies, Clubwear for my party gurls, Sexii sets for the chula's and Gorgeous gowns for any occasion. Many of the outfits come with alternative ways to wear them for a different look without too much hassle. Go formal with a gown and simply change your skirt to a mini to go to a club after! She really keeps it versatile and a great value for your Lindens.


If you have not been there yet, you NEED to go! I immediately got myself added to her group and stuck her in my picks. It is definitely worth the TP to check out Samahi Couture. I promise, you will find at least 5 things you want to own! Samahi will be looking to branch out in the future, hopefully coming out with a jewelry and accessories line. I personally look forward to that and will be hot on her tracks for another review at that time!


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Phoenix%20Shopping/147/44/242
You can't tell me I don't look good in this...


Trust me...Samahi is going to SHINE!

Pic Info:
[Hair: Talita by Hair Solutions]
[Outfit: Fire Charms & Glamour Dress by Samahi Couture]
[Shoes: Elegance by DeeTaleZ]
[Photographer: Samahi Couture pics done by Samahi Alecto]

0 comments on "~* Samahi Couture *~"

Post a Comment

Anjelyc Morales

Anjelyc Morales
Fashion Detective

Archive

Labels

 

Legal Eagle Stuff

Second Life® and Linden Lab® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. All rights reserved. No infringement is intended.

Review Policy

I don't really have one. Most of the things I blog, I purchased. I am always honored if someone enjoys my writing enough to send me an item to add to the blog. When I have the time to do so, I certainly will. I do alot of events blogging and work so sometimes it does take a bit and I apologize for that! Thank you in advance for thinking of me.

SL À La Mode Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez